Have you ever faced [Pii_email_db2c9952c836324d9f95]? I have. Usually businessmen and the people who are doing jobs are facing this error in their daily life routine. This is the typical error so we don’t need to worry about this. [Pii_email_db2c9952c836324d9f95] is a pain and can be frustrating to fix, but in this post we are going to show you how easy it can be!
Why This Error Occured
Actually the [Pii_email_db2c9952c836324d9f95] occurred when we used the third party tools in our system for sending the email. I have personally faced this error. I found the same reason that I have mentioned here.
Different Variations of [Pii_email_db2c9952c836324d9f95]
The [Pii_email_db2c9952c836324d9f95] can be occured because of many reasons. [Pii_email_db] is a [pii email]. [Piii lla], [piila] and [Piipaa] are all just variations of the same name. Did you know that?
Solve [Pii_email_db2c9952c836324d9f95] error in 3 Steps
1. Uninstall and Install Outlook
The first approach you need to take is to install the outlook. If it is already installed then it needs to be uninstalled first. The problem with Outlook errors will be fixed when you install outlook. At this point, there should no longer be any problems and it may just need a reboot. If so, go ahead and restart your computer now for good measure!
Step by Step Guide to Un-Install Outlook
- Install Microsoft Office if it’s not installed yet:
- Click on Start button at the left bottom of screen
- Search Control Panel and click on this
- Then go to Programs
- Click Add/Remove Programs
- Find Microsoft 365 in the search bar
- Then click on remove
For installing the outlook you can directly download from the internet and then install.
2. Clear Cache and Cookies
- Click on the [File] menu
- Type [Internet Options] in search bar and then click [OK] button to open up Internet Properties
- Then go to [General Tab] > [Browsing History], select “Temporary internet files” tab, press delete >> empty trash. Next, move over to [Cookies]. Click on this option: View Cookies>> Delete all cookies. Finally, close out of these two windows by clicking OK.
- Now you can sign back into Outlook again!
- Steps for Signing Back Into Outlook Again:
- Click on Start at left bottom of screen
- Find Microsoft 365 from the list that pops up
- Sign into your account with password >> afterwards check if outlook is working
3. Use Tool for Automatic Repair
[Pii_email_db] [mail.com] [aol.com] and [Pii_email_db2c9952c836324d9f95]
Tool for Automatic Repair [Pii_email_db] [mail.com] [aol.com]: This is a great tool that can solve the problem easily and automatically with only one click, you will need to download this software on your computer first, then there are many steps following below:
- Step One:- Download and install the Pii email db repair utility from here –
- Step Two:- Run “Email DB debug check” -> You would see a pop up window as shown in Fig B (this function actually shows if there is any error) -> If it reports back no errors found! Congratulations! The database